If you’re writing PInvoke in C# or Java code for Windows authentication, save yourself some time, WAFFLE has these features for you.
- Account lookup locally and in Active Directory via Win32 API with zero configuration.
- Enumerating Active Directory domains and domain information.
- Returns computer domain / workgroup join information.
- Supports logon for local and domain users returning consistent fully qualified names, identity (SIDs), local and domain groups, including nested.
- Supports all functions required for implementing server-side single-signon with Negotiate and NTLM.
- Supports Windows Identity impersonation.
- Includes a Windows Installer Merge Module for distribution of C# binaries.
If you’re using Tomcat or Jetty with an IIS front-end to do authentication only, Waffle has the following features and will allow you to get rid of IIS.
- A Tomcat Negotiate (NTLM and Kerberos) Authenticator Valve.
- A generic Servlet Negotiate (NTLM and Kerberos) Security Filter.
- A Tomcat Single Sign-On + Form Authentication Mixed Valve.
- A Spring-Security Negotiate (NTLM and Kerberos) Filter.
- A Spring-Security Windows Authentication Manager.
- A JAAS Login Module.
WAFFLE has originated at AppSecInc. and the team deserves the credit.