Jetty is just another servlet container, so the setup is very similar to Tomcat’s.
- Download an extract Jetty. I used Jetty 6.1.26.
- Download the latest Waffle, I used a 1.5 beta from GitHub.
- Place the waffle-filter demo app contents into webapps\waffle-filter.
- Place all Waffle JARs into Jetty’s lib directory.
- Start Jetty with java -jar start.jar.
- In Internet Explorer, choose Tools , Internet Options and add https://localhost to Local Intranet in the Security tab.
- Navigate to https://localhost:8080/waffle-filter, you should see the logged in page with all kinds of logged in info.